Joshua Daniel, MD
St. George’s University, Grenada, West Indies
JFK Hospital , Seton Hall University, Edison, NJ
Internal Medicine, St. Michael’s Medical Center, Newark, NJ
Urdu and Punjabi
52 E. New York Avenue
Somers Point, NJ
Shore Medical Center, Somers Point, NJ
American Academy of Neurology
Research and Publications
(Publications include but not limited to)
- Treatment of Large Vessel Ischemic Strokes Not Amenable to Endovascular Therapy, International Stroke Conference 2016.
- Institution of Code Neurointervention and Its Impact on Reaction and Treatment Times, International Stoke Conference 2016.
- Phase 1: Experience Safety of Eptifibatide in Select Patients with Elective Cerebral Aneurysm Embolization, International Conference 2016.
- Is Eptifibatide a Viable and Safe Option as Stand Alone Therapy for Acute Ischemic Stroke Patients?, International Stroke Conference 2016.
- Novel Application of Reversible Parental Anti-Platelets in Patients with Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage, International Stroke Conference 2016.
- Overcoming Barriers to Reduce Door to Needle Time in Acute Ischemic Stroke Patients, International Stroke Conference 2016.
- Acute Intermittent Porphyria Presenting with Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome and Periodic Lateralized Epileptiform Discharges on Continuous EEG.